Friday, September 19, 2008

Take those family photos!!! :)

I just love when clients contact me for family photos, or when I get an impromptu session with friends or my own extended family. I truly put great value in photographing those who we call "family". It convicts me though! I really need to get to taking some pics of my little family of 5. You would never think that I love taking pictures if you saw my walls...they're bare!! Nope, that is not good at all!

Here is a special family, they're a young couple with their 4 month old baby boy. This little one was just absolutely adorable! His eyes were so dark he had no pupils! Those eyes were very inspiring....







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

awwww how sweet, these are beautiful!

.E. said...

These are awesome Amy

sherri said...

Awe, these are great! I love that second one. What a cutie!