Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Good friends..........

Jeanette is my good friend. We met during child labor class when we were both pregnant with our girls. After that first meet, Jeanette and I have always been able to kept in touch. It might have been 6 months in between seeing each other, but we were always able to pick up right where we left off. Now that I've moved away from being able to meet her for coffee at a moment's notice, I still know that we will always remain friends. (Hey, what else is IM, email and phone for??!) Thanks girl for your friendship!!

Before I left we had some fun impromptu shoots with our kids. What beautiful subjects to photograph! I do not have the privilege of taking pictures of curly blond locks, so this was so much fun! I hope you like them Jeanette!!












1 comment:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Ooooh Amy. Those are so sweet! Love the one of them all behind my drapes! I didn't get any good shots of that. I love that! I love them all. Love the one of Sophia and Lukas too.
Thanks for the kind words. I miss you tons, but like you said.... I KNOW we'll always keep in touch. Always.

Thanks for being such a great friend and a great source for support. I appreciate and value our friendship.

Hugs and kisses to the kiddies!
J