Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fun with the Light :)

Long time no post! I've been so busy with family and business! What a wonderful time I've had lately with clients and the "business side" of this wonderful passion. But I admit it's put "fun pics" on the back burner. We took a trip to Chico a couple weeks ago and I had a fun time taking Abby out and working on my workshop assignment. Even though these have nothing to do with that assignment...I still love how they turned out.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like these, nice use of sun light! The poses she has goin on are really cute too!:)

Jennifer said...

you've been tagged by me, now you have to list 5 of your favorite things and then pick 5 more photogs, details on my blog.

Angela said...

Great shots. I love sun flares! Congrats on the growing business! It feels great doesn't it?

aboutimage said...

Well, these are fun shots -- very nice. Beautiful! Love the light.

amy gretchen said...

amy I'm loving your sun play.

Angie said...

Those pics are beautiful!! Wonderful work w/sunlight.