Monday, June 4, 2007

I hate goodbyes...

And I've been having to say them a lot lately. I just said goodbye to one of my best friends. She's moving out of state (even though I moved away first...I only moved 2 hours away! We at least still got to see each other!) I got some last shots in of her and her beautiful baby girl (who just celebrated her 2 year birthday!) And poor Zach, he had to say goodbye to his first girlfriend...sigh.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Have a safe trip my friend!! We'll talk soon!







11 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww, how bittersweet are these, I absolutely love that first shot, that will be something that your son and you can cherish for now on.

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

You know I love these pix. Wondeful captures yet again Amy! Sorry you had to say goodbye to your friends... I know how tough that is......

Angela said...

Beautiful photos.

I hate goodbyes. I could not imagine having to say goodbye to my best friend.

(((HUGS)))

aboutimage said...

Beautiful captures!

Stueller said...

These are beautiful. What great ittle moment pictures! Amy, I love these ones.

Amy said...

oh my, she is adorable... how sad to say goodbye.

beautiful photographs!

Anonymous said...

That first shot is darling, and your friend's little girl is such a little beauty. I hate saying goodbyes too. :(

Amy said...

Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments!

Angie Penrose said...

You are amazing! I absolutely love your work. These shots are adorable. I'm a first time visitor and I'm so glad I came by. Really great shots!

~Laura~ said...

These are great! Your friends kiddo is beautiful! You're amazing! Blessings!

Amy said...

Thank you Angie & Laura!