Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Us Girls.....

I haven't said much about my pregnancy on my blog and I'm not sure why! So how about an official..."here I am...I'm pregnant" blog entry? I'm 25 weeks, due with a baby girl in February. Her name is Liliana Grace ~ we'll call her Lily which I think goes just perfectly with Abby & Zach.

I had this photo in my mind for quite awhile and was waiting until I my tummy got bigger to do it. Even so, I think we'll try again later in my 3rd trimester. I give full credit to my husband though! He took the shot, I did the post processing. He's been doing very well behind the camera lately!

Here we are...just us girls :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Stueller said...

Amy, this is beautiful! What a treasure. (p.s. those cards are by Tina Parker, her blog name is my lil creations)

Anonymous said...

Such a touching picture. Good job Jeremy too on understanding what you wanted. Now I'm really jealous!

Kim McCloud said...

Oh, look at that tummy! Sweeeeet! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh, Amy! You look beautiful, and I love the sweet, sweet look on your daughter's face. How blessed you are! :) Congrats again!!

Anonymous said...

wow AMY this is beautiful, your are so beautiful pregnant and your little girl is so cute and your hubby did a fantastic job!

Megan said...

Omgoodness...Love it..so perfect!

Meridyth Parnell said...

this picture is precious! i didn't know you were pregnant! congratulations on little Lily... such a sweet name.

.E. said...

OMG this is beautiful.. and congrats by the way.. thats wonderful Love the name you chose too