Tuesday, November 27, 2007

10 weeks to go......

Today marks 10 weeks to go in this pregnancy. It might seem far off to some of you, but its really just right around the corner. It's hard to imagine another person coming into our family. Us "4" fits just perfectly, but I know that as soon as my baby girl is born I will feel the same way about her as I do my other two children. She will not only "fit" she'll be handmade for our family.

This is the photo that has made me so sentimental today.....Don't they just seem so in love? I adore seeing the bond between a mommy and her baby. God just sets it up perfectly doesn't He? We barely know these little tiny beings and yet we would gladly give our lives for them the moment they are born. I have another friend who is in the process of adopting from Ethiopia. She's never even seen her little girl and she already loves her. I'll blog more about that friend in the future, I think adoption is so vitally important and they need all the prayers they can get!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5 comments:

Stueller said...

This is beautiful. I would love something like this with my children. Amy, I love it!

Kim McCloud said...

I ditto Stephanie. :) Love, love, love this!

Jennifer said...

Absolutely precious! Love your black and white conversion, very nice!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as can be. You truly captured something amazing here, Amy. And you captured it wonderfully! xoxo

Markissaearle said...

WOW WOW WOW! I LOVE this image!!!!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle