Monday, May 26, 2008

Where in the world is Amy???

Yeah, I'm still here. It just feels like there isn't much to blog about...at least stuff that I want to blog about. Its been an interesting month/week/day. I've gone through two great losses this week. Don't worry, I'll survive, and no one has died, but it sure feels that way to me. I've been trying to pick up the camera, but nothing seems to turn out. So bear with me if I don't blog much lately, I seem to be in one of those "ruts" again. Ruts are lame! Lame rut! My birthday is next week...maybe presents will help me get out of my rut (haha.)

Ahhh, my girls sure make me happy...don't get me wrong, my Zachy does too. But he's a boy... and he's 2... you get the picture :) He's cool, but its fun having girls! And something different from me, some vintage and even a texture...hmmmm....i dig it. And I dig my girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

I cannot believe how big LG has gotten! Wow. Seems like yesterday I was watching her come into this world! Huuuuh. Where does the time go? I miss you being here..... I know you aren't THAT far away, but it sure feels like it.

Ooooh woe is me! LOL

Hey, I love the pix. Feels good to step outside of your normal PP'ing and mix it up huh? Seriously, I'm learning that when you get into a rut, try something really different to freshen things up! Um... I'm still talking about photography... what did you think I meant?
LOL

Woah, I'm tired. I need to stop typing.

Chat soon missy!
J

.E. said...

Hang in there ruts dont usually last too long.. Love these photos though.. your girls are beautiful. and you son.. well hes just too cute.. enjoy the break.. we miss ya though.

sheena jibson said...

your work is BEAUTIFUL!

Stueller said...

I hate ruts but I love these pictures. Beautiful texture and I love that second one, she has beautiful eyes!

RachelCapezza said...

Oh, I love both of those -- especially the first shot. Your girls are beautiful.

Jennifer said...

OMosh she is absolutely beautiful, look at those eyes!