Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Life.........

At a beautiful 33 weeks, a dear friend of mine graciously allowed me to take her maternity photos. She is absolutely absolutely stunning!! I just love a pregnant woman, the glow, the excitement, the wonder. I had a blast taking her photos and I can't wait to take ones of their new baby when she comes! I hope the doors open for me to have more maternity sessions. Being able to capture the memories of new life growing inside a new mom is just priceless.

I'm only posting one because I don't want to spoil the surprise!!


5 comments:

Stueller said...

Simple but cute! We are about in the same place (as far as pregnancies go) I am 34 weeks, but I don't look that cute. Great capture.

Tisha said...

So sweet!! Why couldn't I have looked like that pregnant? Great shot :-)

Tiffany said...

These are awesome!!! I wish I will look like that when I'm pregnant!!! I love your banner!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I'm so glad to have found your blog. Love that banner of yours and what an adorable belly your friend has!

michfin said...

Amy, you are an incredible person, friend, and photographer! I am so blessed that you offered and came and took the shots of me and baby Kiera- BEAUTIFUL- I love it. Thank you again.
love, Michelle.