Monday, July 30, 2007

Just the kids....

So we moved about 3 weeks ago and I am loving our new place. I'm finding fun pockets of light in the house and can see how much fun it will be to photograph the kids here. We don't know how long we'll be living in this house, but for now we're investing in it and having a blast. These were taken a few days ago (hence no stitches on Zach's face!)

By the way, the stitches came out today and it was a worse experience than when he got the stitches!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to be in a new place with new photo opportunities. Sorry about your little one, hopw he is feeling better soon. That's so not fun.

Anonymous said...

oops..I meant to say HOPE. Not the jumbled mess I ended up with there...hehe.

Jennifer said...

oh, looks like your little man healed very well from his owie! Look at your beautiful kids, I love their expressions!

Darla said...

Your children are BEAUTIFUL! And your photography is as well. I love your style.