Friday, August 3, 2007

Photos to cherish....

"In 7 years you'll look back on these photos and cherish them".... That is what I said to my recent engaged couple (or something to that effect!) My husband and I are just about to celebrate our 7 year anniversary and that is exactly what we are going to do. I'm going to make him get all sentimental and romantic (which he already is!) and look through old photos with me! Now if I could just find our wedding album in all these boxes!!

This couple is so excited about their wedding. My thanks to the groom-to-be for hanging out and enduring all the photo taking! Like I said...that was nothing compared to how your wedding day will be! But I promised him in the midst of all the photo taking, the only thing that will matter to him on that day will be his new bride :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that 2nd shot. looks like they are having fun. nice job. :o)

Amy said...

Thanks Rebecca!

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful, I really like the first one!