Thursday, September 13, 2007

And baby makes four....

I just recently had a session a newborn and his family! He was only 2 weeks old. He never slept, but he was such a sweet baby the entire time. His brother is just the cutest little man. My bean bag chair became his "dump truck"...that's how I won him over! (or did I?) This family are long time friends of mine and I am so happy to be a part of such an important time in their lives!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

Alexis said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the last one. That's too funny that you won him over with the bean bag - dump truck! What a cute family.

Stueller said...

Beautiful. I love the light in the last one and the look on his face in the first! You are too cute, thanks for the nice comment about my blog! It was fun to read your eight things...

Anonymous said...

Amanda told me you were doing their family photos. You did an amazing job of capturing the adorable Burnette family! And getting Gavin to hold still is a remarkable feat! Great work Amy!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Lovely shots girlie girl! What a sweet family. They are going to be besides themselves with these pix. Fantastic captures...

xoxox
j

Kim McCloud said...

Beautiful images, Amy!

Jennifer said...

oh wow these are beautiful, I especially love mom and baby, precious!

Amy Schuff Photography said...

Alexis, Stephanie, Lindsay, Jeanette,
Kim & Jennifer...thank you so much for your comments!

sherri said...

Love the lighting and the little boy by the window. Beautiful.

Toni said...

that first picture is awesome!!!