Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tagged! :) :)

Oh! How FUN! I've been Tagged by the very inspiring Stephanie!
She doesn't know this...but when I was just starting out in photography I stalked her blog :) She (along with a few others!) were my first inspiration to start taking photos.

So now I have to list 8 things about myself. I think they're supposed to be interesting? Hmmm.....

1. I'm addicted to chapstick. I have to have it, right before bed, middle of the night, during the day, it's a disease I think! :)

2. I don't like furry animals. I'm sorry...but I don't. I don't like petting them and then feeling like the whole world of filth is on my hands. I prefer fish, turtles, etc.

3. I'm a bit of a germophobe (is that how you spell it?) I only buy cleaning supplies that are antibacterial (which I use the bulk of our grocery budget for!) I carry around hand sanitizer, wipes, etc. I may not have the most clutter free house, but it is GERM free!!

4. I hate getting up very early in the mornings, I wish I could sleep in every day! But I love how it makes me feel after a good long day. I get so much more accomplished, although I'm dead tired!

5. In my spare time I read. I LOVE to read. Anything I can get my hands on. Right now it's Christian fiction. I love how authors spin romance with a godly base. It really feeds my soul!

6. I have SAD (seasonal affective disorder). We buy natural light bulbs for the house, keep the windows open as much as we can. I don't put drapes on the windows. Winter time is hard for me. I don't go into a deep depression, but my mood is definitely affected by the sun. That's why I love summer, even in all the heat.

7. I drink chocolate milk for breakfast every morning. I thought I would grow out of it when I hit being an adult...but nope! I love it. But it has to be powdered Quik...not the syrup!

8. I'm just about 5 months pregnant :) It's a girl and we're beyond excited!

Ok, now I tag....

Jeanette
Kim
Laura

that's pretty much all who I will tag, I need to meet more people to tag! I can only do that through comments, come on people! I love comments! Comments feed my soul too...hahaha.

3 comments:

~Laura~ said...

okay, so we have WAY to much in common. I've always thought that but out of your 8 interesting facts I'd say 6 of them are totally me. Only thing is I'm not 5 months pregnant...but I am PAPER pregnant. :) I also HATE to read...unless its a blog. :)

Thanks for tagging me! :)

Kim McCloud said...

Amy...First off, a big congratulations! How exciting! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

Thanks for the tag...I'll have to think about that...although your list sounds alot like me!...the chapstick thing...that's totally me and I love to read too! Have you read any of Karen Kingsbury books? I love 'em! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh Congrats Amy! I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting! So fun to read your blog, and your Fun Facts! :) Thank you for linking to my blog, by the way... you're such a doll!!!