Friday, February 22, 2008

Always my baby...

Even though there's a newborn in the house, he is still my baby! He totally feels different now though. I'm carrying a 9lb baby around all day, so when I pick up his 30lbs...he feels rock solid!! I thought he was a tiny lanky guy, I was so wrong! Its really odd to feel the difference.

I happened to catch him with his 3 favorite things. His "boo" (pacifier, which at this time he only gets during sleep times! Yay!) His blue blankie which he's had since 3 weeks old and is his best friend (which has been cut in two by Mommy so he can always have one when the other is washing!) and his car blankie, which he loves very much.

Photobucket

ps. I'm having trouble with my colors uploading to photobucket...I'm pretty sure you're seeing the photos at their full color potential, but if not, I apologize!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Congratulations on the newest edition to your family. The baby is absolutely adorable (as are her older siblings). Your photos are beautiful! You have an amazing eye! We would love to have you take some of us.

.E. said...

What a sweetie pie he is, I love he has all his favorite things here.. a true treasure..

Anonymous said...

My "baby" still treasures his blankie too (and a few stuffed animals that must sleep at the foot of the bed every night). Your post got me all sentimental about him "growing up" before OUR baby girl gets here. I need to follow your lead and take a few photos of him as "my baby" before he's a baby no longer.

How's he adjusting? Is he taking well to Lily? I know it is a huge transition for everyone, so I have been wondering about ya. :) xox