Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lily-Nana

Bundlebee, Punky McPunkerson, Wormy Worm or just plain Lils.... is 10 weeks old! (yeah, there's tons more names, they're all pretty corny!)

I've been singing this to her...

"...You'll always be a part of me, I'm a part of you indefinitely, girl don't you know you can't escape me, ooooh darlin' cause you'll always be my baby"
:) :)
(you have to sing it David Cook style though...all you AI fans will know what I'm talking about!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




4 comments:

.E. said...

She is just gorgeous

Jennifer said...

awww she is so cute, i love the deep thought last shot!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! Stop that! Can you do something about that Amy? lol

Anyhooo. She's sooo beautiful. She really looks a lot like her brother... but I see a little of Abby there too! Good mix of the family!

Can't wait to see her and hug her!

BTW, when ARE we getting together????
LOL
LOL
I'll keep bugging you about this until we actually confirm a date!

CIAO for now!
J

Shan said...

adorable shots!
nice job!