Saturday, October 11, 2008

wk 17/52 and my 3 year old :)

We went out of town last week, back to the city we lived in before we moved here. It was so relaxing, it still feels like home even though we haven't lived there in 1 1/2 years. Its one of my favorite places to take pictures too. The scenery, the light, full trees, tons of captivating backgrounds...so much fun. We're going back in 3 weeks, I'm looking forward to it.

Here's my week 17, thanks to dh for taking it!




Here's my big boy...these will be his official 3 year old pics.






5 comments:

Juanita said...

Wow - I can't believe how much he has changed! He really looks like a little boy now, instead of a toddler. He's gorgeous (just like everyone else in his family). Glad you guys had fun in Chico.

Jennifer said...

he sura cutie, I love his hair style!

Stueller said...

He is so stinking cute and he is getting so big. I swear they grow way too fast! I love that hair!

.E. said...

ohhh love these..

sherri said...

Awe! He's getting so big! Love them!!