Monday, December 22, 2008

The family Christmas card :)

We attempted a family photo...and we were successful! Thanks to my father in law for taking the photo, and luckily I was able to install my wonderful photoshop on my husband's computer. So if it looks wonky at all, blame it on my dumb computer that decided to die right during Christmas time!!!

Still no word on the house, every day we wake up and say "today would be a great day to buy a house!" But its not in our hands... Whatever the case, we know this will be the last Christmas we spend in our little duplex. I really do love living here, so I know God has something greater for us out there.

Our family of 5...last year there were just 4 of us :)





2 comments:

MissIndy said...

So cute Amy! It turned out fantastic!

sherri said...

Awe, beautiful! I would love to have a recent image of my family as well. Just gorgeous, Amy!