Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy December!!!

Just a note to say I'll be away from my computer and phone for the rest of the week. I'm heading south with my fam' to (....drum roll please....) none other than The Happiest Place On Earth!!! All emails and calls will be returned to when I get back. Until then...don't be jealous, I'll only ride on Space Mountain...oh...a couple times :)



psst...its a snowman! courtesy of Abby! I guess playdough is the closest thing to snow we're ever gonna get around here :)

4 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Love the DOF on this one. VERY CUTE Miss Abby!

Have a wonderful time at the Magical Kingdom! Want to see some pix when you get back!

All my best!
j

Sara D. Elliott said...

Have fun and can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of your adventure.

PS: Remember years, and I do mean years ago, when Space Mountain was called 'The Super Cookie...and the Anti-Cookie' in the youth group? One of the boys coined the term, I think...anyway...it was surreal to take my son on this ride. He words when we got off from his first ride, front row no less, "That was AWESOME!"

I just smiled.

Have an AWESOME time and talk with you upon return.

Sara

.E. said...

Love this Mister Bill-esque Snowman.. well done

ElizabethSutherland said...

I've got about 6 feet of snow here in spokane if you want to borrow some!