Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week 34/52

I've felt uninspired all week. We're dealing with whole family sickness here, as well as all the crap issues that come with buying a house!

Anyway, whenever I'm feeling uninspired when it comes to taking my week's photo, (and this can be a tip for you out there as well doing this challenge with me) I just think of something insanely mundane. This week, feeding a bottle. Lily turns a year old next Sunday, and she is in no way ready to be weaned from a bottle. I wonder how many feedings we've had together? It's just routine now, make a bottle, feed a bottle, repeat. But this kind of action I still want to document. I want to remember all the bottles and how little she was when she would drink from one. She'll grow to be like Mommy one day with her Coke a day habit. Right now the most unhealthy thing to touch her lips is the dirt she ate out of Grammy's potted plant last night :) So here we are...doing our thing.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy - that is so precious. You inspire me to capture the little things with my girls - they grow up too fast. Fabulous image!

.E. said...

what a wonderful moment you captured here..