Thursday, April 5, 2007

I had sooo much fun!....

this past week! On the weekend I went to a photo shoot about 2 hours away (OSP West!). Some new brides dressed up in their gowns and posed for about 15 photographers. After that, a new couple who just got married put their duds back on and had a blast for us while we snapped away! I have never been a part of something like that before, and I had sooo much fun. (Then the next day I went to Disneyland...more on that later!!)

I am so excited for my first wedding in August. After doing this shoot, I have much more confidence in my ability and am so happy to be a part of such a special day. I would *love* to be able to photograph more weddings, even though its a tough job! What a beautiful day to be a part of!

So here's installment #1 of the day :) More to come later!












ps. come on, come on...after these tiny pictures don't you just *want* me to photograph your wedding?! hahaha!!!!!

5 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Excellent work Amy! I knew you would capture beautiful images! I cannot wait to see more! I have so many more to go through. I wish I had one whole day to devote to just editing. How great would that be? Well, I just wanted to tell you that you did a wonderful job from what I can see. I am anxiously awaiting more images soon! Hope to be able to shoot with you again in the near future! I had a blaaaast with you!

J

Jennifer said...

Beautiful work, love the colors and great comp., great job! Can't wait to see some more.

Stueller said...

Amy, these are really good. Weddings are fun, you'll enjoy your first one and I am sure you'll do a great job!

Jennifer said...

Did you change your header? I really like it!

--erica said...

These are gorgeous! Beautiful work..
I saw the original post on OSP.. so jealous! :)