Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She's not feeling so well....

(and those would be her words) but she still sat for me for a few minutes with a bribe of oreo cookies and milk after dinner :).
I haven't taken photos in a few days. I've had a couple of blue days, paying too much attention to the talent of others and not thanking the Lord for the gifts He's given me. That is not ME and I don't ever want to get sucked into feeling that way! So here's a photo that I am proud of...it's simple, but it speaks to me and that's all that matters!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


5 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Looks like someone has found the sweet spot in the 85mm!!! Great job there girly! Focus is dead on! Great.. now I need to get an 85mm!!! Huuuh. More money more money more money! lol...

Hope you chased your blues away...

We'll chit chat soon...

jeanette

Angela said...

This is a beautiful photo (as are all of your photos)! Sharp too! In the end, all that matters (atleast to me) in photography is that the photo "speaks" to you in some way. If it gives you a speacial feeling or meaning, then it's perfect!

Jennifer said...

This is absolutely beautiful, her eyes are gorgeous. You down to I have to I guess we all go through this, especially when it all poors in at once it starts to hurt and you get discouraged, I'm there, just having to pick myself up and go on and make myself more determined! Your photos are beautiful and I see nothing wrong with you work you are very talented!

Amy said...

Jeanette - no way! that was done with my 50mm! Can you believe it? the lens that I can *never* get in focus!!! You're wayyy better at the 50 than I am....

Angela & Jennifer - Thank you so much for the encouragement! It's nice to know we all feel the same way every now and then.

Stueller said...

Amy, this is beautiful and stunning. You take beautiful photos, never second guess that!