Friday, April 20, 2007

This time is precious

There is so much going on in the world right now. So much uncertainty in so many people's lives. I am just truly thankful for a husband who loves me, children who are amazing and a God who takes care of His children.

Theses are my lovies....I am thankful for them every day, but even more so during the past few days. I wish I had a photo of my husband to put here too. He truly is my rock. I think this inspires me to take him on his own photo shoot!








6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Absolutely precious, great capture and will make great memories, love both shots and a beautiful heart felt story.

Angela said...

Beautiful photos and very heartfelt story.

amy gretchen said...

amy i love these and could not agree more with your thoughts. Thanks for sharing them.

Amy said...

Jennifer, Angela & Amy...Thank you for your kind words!!

Stueller said...

These are beautiful. I love that second one, what a cute little moment!

Virginia said...

These are gorgeous! I agree with you--I have so much to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing. :)