Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jemma & Daniel

These two are fun, beautiful, inside & out, exciting and excited for each other. I just love seeing engaged couples interact. Everything is new and fresh and bright! (and if they're blessed like Jeremy and I are, they will stay that way!) Engaged couples are fast becoming some of my favorite subjects to photograph.

Jemma & Daniel are getting married in the Fall...in ENGLAND! How cool is that?? We had a fun time, walking up & down, all over town. Thanks you two for being my first session back, you're a great couple and I totally see blessings all over your marriage!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Great stuff Amy! Jemma looks fabulous. I'm not sure she'd remember me, but please do tell her CONGRATS for me! You really captured her and her fiance's happiness!

Welcome back little mama! ;o)

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

By the way... it's kinda freaky that I'm sometimes the first to comment on your blog.... do I stalk your page or what? LOL LOL Every 5 minutes I hit the refresh button. LOL j/k!

TA!

J

.E. said...

Amy these are so cool. do you get to go to England to shoot the wedding too?

Jennifer said...

oh these are beautiful, love that first one!