Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What a gift right now...

If nothing else does...this photo puts a smile on my face. Thank you Jeanette. You're awesome. I can't even tell you how this photo makes me feel. I love that little baby girl so much, that face is one of the most important faces in my life. I could stare at it all day. Soon we're going to have a family photo session swap, Jeanette and I. I can't wait for that. We need to do it before more time passes...before Lily gets too big. Now more than ever I'm realizing how important photos are.






2 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

We're going to have to set a date for the family photo swap, otherwise... it'll never happen! I'm always full of excuses but I know it needs to get done!

When things settle down, let's set aside some time to look over the schedules and see what we can come up with!

Glad you like the image! You both are beautiful!

sherri said...

So so so so pretty! What treatment did you give this? Just gorgeous!