Monday, November 24, 2008

wk 23/52

In case you're wondering...I have intentionally skipped week 22. With my Grandma passing, I really want to take a photo that shows how I was feeling during that week. I haven't the energy to do it now. As you will see in the next two self pics...not much effort has gone into them, with both being shot from my camera phone :) Quite a bit has been happening in my house, with the past few weeks being some of the most busy and emotional weeks of the year. So later this week, I will try to take a photo that I should have taken during week 22...a week I will remember forever.

This photo should have been posted on Friday. I didn't cheat...it was taken last week! I included my other "baby" who deserves to be in a lot more pictures than I take. He's out of the country for a couple weeks and I'm holding down the fort! This was us in the car when the kids and I dropped him off at the airport :(

Just for some info, I just ran a quick black & white action with no tweaks on this photo from my camera phone.



ps. I'm going to do my best to getting back to posting Project 52 every Friday! Well...I hope so. LOL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you both have really nice teeth. Love, Kelly D.