Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wk 21/52

This was taken by my friend Jeanette in Chico last week (so even though it has my name on it...it was all Jeanette!!) Thanks for taking my weekly photo friend! I love what you captured.



And thank you to everyone for your condolences about my Grandma. They mean a lot to me and my family. Its been an extremely difficult week. Extremely. But God is so good and He's giving my family the grace that we need to get through it. I am diligently scanning photos and getting a slide show ready for her memorial on Friday. My husband is great too, he's trying to be the rock that I need. We actually were able to steal a date last night. Have you seen "Fireproof"? I think its almost out of the theaters, so when it comes out on DVD, BUY IT. It is absolutely awesome. I think the best thing was at the very end...a huge scripture verse spread out all over the huge screen.

fireproofbanner

2 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Hello there.
Aww. I'm glad you liked the picture. I know I certainly do love it!! I'm glad I was able to capture that for you.
Anyway.... I am glad you were able to have a date night with J. Seems like the movie was food for your soul right now. Just what you need.

Have been thinking of you and your family constantly and hope you are all finding peace. I wish I could do something for you. Please just know you are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.

All our love,
The Krzyzek family

.E. said...

I love this photo... and was the movie good???