Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally :)

I was sworn to secrecy after this photo session...these were to be a special gift for her husband on Father's Day! I'm delighted to be able to share them now. This lovely expectant mama is just amazingly beautiful. She glowed, inside and out! I love her heart as well. I walked into her home and immediately wanted to hire her to decorate my house! I fell in love with her daughters room, it was truly fit for a garden princess. Her daughter joined us for the session, little Miss A was truly in love with her Mommy! They were two peas in a pod, right down to the curly hair! This new little baby will be so blessed to have these two ladies in his life :)

I have way to many favorites to show you...and most of my favs are the more "revealing" ones (which of course I do not blog!!) So this is just a glimpse into our time together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

She and her daughter are quite lovely indeed. Beautiful pictures as well Amy. Great work. Can't wait to see the newborn pix to follow (?)

j

Jennifer said...

oh these are beautiful, very nicely done!

Stueller said...

I love that light in the first one and the rest are beautiful!

Amy said...

Thank you so much! Yes, I get to photograph her newborn in a few weeks. So exciting!