Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Their Daddy...

Father's day just passed, we didn't do anything spectacular this year. I'm not sure why...maybe it was because of time or maybe circumstance or just plain maybe cause the Dads get the shaft and its really about Mother's Day (hmmmm.) But what I can do is swoon a little bit about my kids' father. He wears a lot of hats, goes by a lot of names, but I know without a doubt the one that is the most important to him is...Daddy. He's just an amazing guy, my husband. He's a wonderful Father...and I mean...wonderful. I could not have asked for a better Dad for my kids. If any woman wishes her husband helped out around the house more, or paid interest in the kids more, or just plain was "present" at home...my husband can give some lessons. I know I am very, very blessed to have him. He is a gift to me that I do not take for granted. He's so cute, he didn't know I was going to gush about him on my blog. He thinks I'm inside the house reading while he's out doing a "project" in the garage (oh the projects!! How I love that about him!)

He loves the Lord, he loves his kids, he loves his wife (me!!) and we all love him back.

Photobucket

Photobucket


5 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Oooh Amy. Jeremy is such a good guy! You two are the perfect fit for one another! I love your sweet little family!

Love the feet pix. Too cute...

HUGS!
j

.E. said...

Awww... you are truely blessed

Shan said...

look at all of those little feet!! What a cute picture!

Who's Sweet On You? said...

Are you not off maternity leave yet?? love the daddy day shots!

Amy said...

Yes, I am truly blessed! Thanks for the comments!

Linna - yes...I'm off maternity leave.