Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lily Feet...

Blogging two days in a row??? Wow! What has gotten into me??! Well I couldn't resist sharing this new one of Lily. I just love those feet. They're just....so....stinkin'....cute! She's learning to play on her tummy quite well, she even rolled over for the first time the other day! (By how excited I was when it happened, you would think I was a first time mom or something!!)

Oh, and never mind her precious little hair...we call her "mullet girl" for short, poor thing! :) :)

Photobucket


3 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

Cute baby toes! What kind of diaper is she wearing?

Amy said...

Hey Rachel! Its a bumgenius pocket. We're totally cloth now!

Jessica Deane said...

Amy, this is so cute!!

They used to call my little girl, hair peice! LOL she lost all her hair except the top! lol.