Friday, July 4, 2008

wk 3/52

...and Happy 4th!! I didn't forget today's photo, I've just been having a nice time celebrating with my family. I'll share pics of that later...

So here's my photo, me & my boy. Oh Zachy...he's definitely trying to figure out who he is in this world. How to communicate, how to show his feelings, how to be a pleasant 2 year old. I hope you other moms of 2 year old boys can relate. I love my son, I would give my life for him and I can't wait to see what kind of man he becomes. I am constantly praying over him, that this stage in his life would be void of stress or trauma, that things would get a little easier for him, that God would give me supernatural patience and understanding in order to best guide him during this little confusing time in his life. He tries to be a "big boy" but is still a baby through and through.

So photos like these are priceless to me...they give me a glimmer of hope and remind me to keep enjoying every day with my son because like every stage...this too shall pass...

Photobucket

ps. If you receive my blog updates by email, I apologize for the very odd way this one is being sent (and future ones until I can get it worked out!) Some crazy things have happened with Feedblitz and I'm trying to fix it! So please click on the title of this post in your email to see the photos. Thanks!


3 comments:

Trista said...

Awwww, I love this one, Amy. I have my photo, but this one makes me want to try to get a better one. :D

.E. said...

awww.. wonderfulness for certian

Brea said...

I absolutely love this! And as the mom of a 2 (almost 3!) year old boy, I completely understand. :)