Tuesday, July 29, 2008

sweet sweet baby...

What a sweetheart this little new one was! At 7 days old, he was just such a joy! He slept the entire time, let me move him all around, which was so much fun for me! You've seen his Mama's maternity photos, and finally he arrived after being fashionably late! Really, if every newborn session went like this, I would absolutely love to do them all the time.

So here's a sneak peek...just one! I might be persuaded to share more later though :)

Here's baby "B" safe in Daddy's hands...


4 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

You know I'm a fan of this pic! Way to go Amy. Great job rockin' this session! They are gonna pee their pants with excitement of what you captured.

Ok, let's hope that doesn't really happen.. but.. I'm just trying to say they are gonna be super happy..

LOL

xoxo
j

Shan said...

so funny! We call our baby "baby C" since we don't know what we are having. I cannot believe that I am going to have one of those in less than 10 weeks! CRAZY!!
Great Picture

Jennifer said...

awww, he is so precious, beautiful capture!

Stueller said...

This is beautiful and precious! Amy I love this one!