Friday, July 11, 2008

wk 4/52...Abby's Turn....

Abby is so complex. What a great word to describe her! She's happy, she's sad, she's emotional, she's excited, she loves deeply, she's contemplative, could color/paint for hours on end. She loves the outdoors, loves to play dress up, eats a pb&j sandwich every single day (hey...it could be a lot worse!) She's extremely tall for her age, has big feet, huge eyes, a heart that could crinkle in a second if you say the wrong thing. Her love language is "words of affirmation" and her eyes light up when you say she's a big girl. She melts my heart. She is my heart!

I couldn't decide on a pic this week. Both photos show different sides of our relationship. So pic #1 shows our moody side...and pic #2 shows what she's really like, and how she makes me feel.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(...and to anyone who would like to know...the last one has a different kind of processing from me. I'm having fun with all these self portraits, I can make them any way I want! I used Amanda's Actions (with tweaking) for both of these, her very vintage on the last one.)

4 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

Both of those are so sweet!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Aaah! The many hats of Abby! She's so sweet. Can you believe our girls are about to be 5!? Love these pix. I was not as successful this week.... but, I still made my 4/52. Just a little stretch of the rules... LOL You'll see what I'm talkin' about.....

J

Jennifer said...

aww like mother like daughter, beautiful!

.E. said...

love these the two of you are just gorgeous