Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More from Disney...

...I just had to share some more from our trip last month! We had such a fun time. Abby was able to ride everything! She did NOT like Tower of Terror and I can't believe I let my baby ride it, but she survived :) Zach, what a sweetie, you should have seen his face when he was told he was a "big boy" and could ride Thunder Mountain. He grew 10 feet tall at that moment! He still talks about "Indiana Jones" although that was certainly not one he was able to go on. Lily...she was very mellow and just went with the flow. I remember when Abby was her age she screamed at all the kid rides and when we met any Disney character. Not Lily! She loved it all.

Munching on her french toast shaped like mickey ears :)








I love this photo. It is missing some of the family, but in the photo you can see my Mom holding Lily, my Dad behind her holding a sleepy Zach, Jeremy, my brother in law Chris right in front and my amazing sister Kendra's lower half right next to him :) She's got way more Disney flair than I do. This was my first year introduced to the joy that is "pin trading".


2 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Hey Girl! Cute pix! Being that we both go to D-land annually, we have GOT to go there TOGETHER at least ONCE! How fun would that be?? Oooh imagine the pix! I could document your family vacation and you could document mine! Ooh now there's an idea! Let's work on that! HOW FUN! ;o)
xo