Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Railroad Museum & wk 27/52

I'm catching up on the pictures that I had to put on hold when my computer crashed. We had a lot of fun over the holidays and we were able to spend some quality time with Jeremy's parents. We visited the train museum and no matter how many times we go there, it is still pretty fun :) I took my week 27 photo that day too.




He really loves playing with trains.

Betcha' didn't know I was taking a picture of you Grandma :)


Yeah, she dug the trains :)



The Fam'

Week 27





4 comments:

Renee said...

I love the family shot :)

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Heeeey.. Nice use of texture there! Like all of these pix. I like the one of Zach at the train table. I love how the light is spotlighting him. Very cool use of the existing light girlie!
xo

RachelCapezza said...

Wow, look at how tall Abby is in that last shot! She is getting so big. Such cute pictures, as usual. And Lily is looking a lot like her big sister these days.

JJ said...

Fabulous pics Amy. I love week #27