Saturday, January 10, 2009

So happy...

...that I have my computer back! Finally I can update this sorely neglected blog. I have so many photos to post, so the next few days will definitely a be a posting marathon. I've got to catch up on my Project 52 self photos, as well as I just shot my first session of 2009...an adorable 2 week old baby boy! I'm very excited for 2009. Some great changes are in store, personally, professionally...good stuff!!

Here's some shots of Lily, I think I was in a moody mood when I took these! Not my normal editing style, I'll blame it on the weather :) (Can you believe next month Lily turns 1?)






5 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Welcome Back!

Juanita said...

Yeah - welcome back...I've missed your photos and posts!

Renee said...

I'm glad you're back, Amy
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year

.E. said...

these are fantastic.. she's so adorable

RachelCapezza said...

Beautiful! I can't believe how quickly she's growing -- and her birthday is next month!