Monday, January 12, 2009

What a wonderful Christmas gift...

Born on Christmas, this sweet little 2 week old baby boy was such a dream. He was so tiny and curly! I truly enjoy newborn photography. It takes an extreme amount of patience and also a willingness to sweat a bit! (as we crank up the heat in the house for the baby in the buff!!) I had such a wonderful time, what a great session to start off 2009.

I will have many more photos to share from this session, but I wanted to share this one real quick.

All snugly in his cocoon.




5 comments:

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Off to a good start in '09 girl! He's adorable for sure! Can't wait to see more of him.....

Anonymous said...

I love it! Good job!

The Svoboda Family said...

Beautiful shot, beautiful boy! Can't wait to see more.

Kristen Ising Photography said...

I love this. Great job! How do you get those babies so happy? Mine are always so pissy when the light start going off! lol..

Summer said...

My word, Amy! This one belongs in an art show!