Friday, January 23, 2009

wk 31/52 & the snow

We visited the snow a couple weeks ago. Jeremy luurrves the snow, I in a few words *do not*. (I blame my Father because he took us to the beach and not the snow growing up...give me an ocean over a mountain Any Day!) But since I love my man, I'll bundle my babies up and walk around frozen ice for a few hours. :) This was the first time I had taken any photos in the snow. Any of you out there looking to me for guidance on taking pictures in the snow...please do not! Man it is difficult!

This photo SO my children...Abby the Helper, Lily the Joyful, Zach the Cranky. I love 'em all so much.


I know Lily is getting a ton of attention with my weekly photos, but she's pretty much the most cooperative lately! I know I need to get Zachy in some pictures. I'll work on that.





No comments: